Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Heading home from work yesterday, my wife asked that I pick up some Chipotle (yum) and being that there is a Target across the street that is frequented by the 8am crowd, I decided to look anyway. I walked up to the toy area and there was a young man working the cart loading the diecast isle. I saw 2 JL cases on there and I asked if he would mind putting those out. To my surprise, he said "No problem Sir." Simply amazing. In any case, I got the new Shelby in the Mustang series (White interior and white rims) and the 57 Lincoln from the latest COKE series (white base and interior). Simply made my day. The Mustang came out of a CARs asortment as I also picked up the new 73 GOAT (AWESOME), 94 Camaro, Black Escalade, SIlver Z, Purple Challenger, Yellow Crown Vic Cab and a few others. The employee was amazed as I only left 3 cars on the pegs from the CARs assortment adn he said I guess I need to order more. I nodded and said thank you very much. He said, "have a nice day." Great customer service to boot.

PS. I would have taken the other three CARS asst but our Dear Bobby had already sent me those in my 81 car package:) Thanks again Bobby.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Cool, looks like Target is making a comeback...

Congrats on the great finds. Did you grab the 10th Anv car too?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes

SiNutt,

I did....blister a little bit injured but I did get it. Looks like it has new rims that I have not seen b/4 on a JL car. Could be wrong though. Tanks for reminding me.

Jeff

·
Registered
574 Posts
cool finds! i can't ever catch anyone stocking the diecast pegs. not sure if they do anymore in my area. LOL!!!!!!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
My local Target has no space for JL's period. I asked about it and they said that they were no longer carrying JL's at the store...

100 pegs for Tonka, none for JL's... what's this world coming to??

·
Registered
631 Posts
Target

My local target also finally restocked last night, i scored 2 WL coke vintage 55 panel's... no whites in the c.a.r.s. assortment..

the cards are pretty much junk but i don't care it's a double WL score!!

WLf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts