Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! After NEVER EVER finding a chase car of any kind at Target, today I walk in and head toward the toy department. Only now it's not the toy department. Toilet seats, home furnishings, etc. So now I head off to find the toys. Well they moved it to the other side of the store. And there were 3 employees still setting it up. I look on the pegs and see Coke Vintage cars. '33 Willys Van white base & interior. Score! Then I noticed on the pallet another box. I ask the young lady if I could look in it if she's going to put them on the pegs. She says sure. Well what do you know....... 55 Ford Van white base & interior. I thank her and admire these beauties all the way to the register. 2 WL's in 2 boxes!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Old Canuk said:
Hey JD. Nice finds. You must be very uncomfortable sitting on those lucky horseshoes, eh?:lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess so..... I also found a couple of Mcfarlane variants at TRU that I use as trade bait for JL's. The thing is..... I just about stopped going to that Target because they've had no JL for as long as I can remember. I only go about once every 2 weeks. And I picked today. So I guess I must have an invisible horseshoe, eh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.