Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! After NEVER EVER finding a chase car of any kind at Target, today I walk in and head toward the toy department. Only now it's not the toy department. Toilet seats, home furnishings, etc. So now I head off to find the toys. Well they moved it to the other side of the store. And there were 3 employees still setting it up. I look on the pegs and see Coke Vintage cars. '33 Willys Van white base & interior. Score! Then I noticed on the pallet another box. I ask the young lady if I could look in it if she's going to put them on the pegs. She says sure. Well what do you know....... 55 Ford Van white base & interior. I thank her and admire these beauties all the way to the register. 2 WL's in 2 boxes!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Old Canuk said:
Hey JD. Nice finds. You must be very uncomfortable sitting on those lucky horseshoes, eh?:lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess so..... I also found a couple of Mcfarlane variants at TRU that I use as trade bait for JL's. The thing is..... I just about stopped going to that Target because they've had no JL for as long as I can remember. I only go about once every 2 weeks. And I picked today. So I guess I must have an invisible horseshoe, eh?

·
Registered
50 Posts
They are doing the move around at the Target here in Roanoke..........It was weird to go down an aisle of die cast then turn the corner and run into dog food.........

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Great find, Congrats! Perhaps Target will be putting new releases out now allowing more possibilities of those W/L's? May there be many more!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts