Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matchbox Lesney Edition models, and $upers between 2011-2013 are a couple of examples of things I've been hunting down, just for an idea.
I'll consider almost anything though. PM me with a list of what you have, and I'm sure we can work something out! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave, It was a pleasure trading with you as well. I'm very happy with the $uper Chevelle, and I hope you are equally as happy with your UR GTO. Any time you want to trade, I'm game. :thumbsup:

Btw, it's funny that you posted in this thread, because while out at Walmart today, I found yet ANOTHER GTO Ultra Red! Haha, too funny! :tongue::)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Dave, It was a pleasure trading with you as well. I'm very happy with the Chevelle, and I hope you are equally as happy with your UR GTO. Any time you want to trade, I'm game. :thumbsup:

Btw, it's funny that you posted in this thread, because while out at Walmart today, I found yet ANOTHER GTO Ultra Red! Haha, too funny! :tongue::)
sheesh you got the luck going bro! keep visiting the stores maybe you will find some more i need LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, I try to get out to stores as much as I can, but my fiancée and I are trying to save for a wedding, so I've been trying to cut back on purchases.
When I see those pretty UR's hanging there though, I just can't resist! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Jay congrats on the upcoming wedding, good luck and a long prosperous future to the both of you.

P.S. lay off the diescast for a while its an expensive hobby bro! LOL thats not gonna happen :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Dave!
I appreciate the good wishes!

I'm trying to lay off, luckily my better half is super supportive and understanding of my hobby. Haha. :tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts