Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night I recieve an Email from a fellow member here Ricky2400 about some custom HEMI Under Glass car he said he could make for me after seeing the first Hemi car he did for himself and this is how it read ..
John.....
How would you like a personal delivery right to your door???

I'll be on L.I. in the morning and can deliver them right to your doorstep! LMK.

-Rick

I thought Rick was kidding around when he said he was going to drop them off at my door ...Rick was dead serious.... Door to Door service, Rick lives in the next State over, New Jersey ..What a suprise :cool:
THANK YOU very much ,They came out GREAT and are a super addition to my HEMI Under Glass collection . I wish I would have been here to meet up with you and show you some of my collection . I cant Thank You enough . You do some VERY nice work I'll be keeping you in mind to do some others too. :)
Thanks again
John

Ricks website: www.carsbyrick.com

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Just a couple of awesome cars! One of my alltime favorite drag cars! Nice job by Rick and congrats to you for adding some beauties to your collection.

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
great cars especially in gold.i have a real hard time with gold colors.they never turn out as sweet as these are kutgw ttfn johnny :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts