Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't You Just Hate It When.... Your wife asks you to move the unit, that your models are displayed on, and you watch helplessly as they slide off the shelf one by one and end up on the floor :eek: Luckily only 3 of them ended up in peices :cry:

Simon

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Don't you just hate it when you think you can move the unit with all your models displayed on it... and watch helplessly as they slide off the shelf... and you think dang I was lazy and should have moved them (happened to me...).

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi djnick66,

Thats about the long and short of it! I knew I should have taken them off but, it seemed a bit drastic as I only wanted to move one side of the unit. A potograph had slipped behind the unit and my wife wanted me to pull the unit out by about 4 inches, so she could reach behind and get it. It wasn't the moving of the unit that caused the models to slip off, it was my own stupidity :freak: one of the shelves wasn't fixed and this happened to be the one I stupidy grabbed hold of when I tried to lift the unit. Big Mistake!!!! I watched in slow motion as they fell off one by one. My wife laughed and I just stood there and wanted to cry. Next time I will take them all off the shelves before I even think about moving it!

Simon

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
My ex wife pulled a book off a shelf once and the other books domino'd over and squashed a model that was sitting in the middle of the shelf. It was really kind of funny to watch her expression...

The "ex" had nothing to do with the model squash, which was an accident...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Don't You Just Hate It When.... Your wife asks you to move the unit, that your models are displayed on, and you watch helplessly as they slide off the shelf one by one and end up on the floor :eek: Luckily only 3 of them ended up in peices :cry:

Simon
I hate that and its happen to me on several occasions.Plus once my wife backhanded my Franky clean off the Refrigerator as she got tired of having him stare at her everytime she went to the Frige to open it up.:jest:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate that and its happen to me on several occasions.Plus once my wife backhanded my Franky clean off the Refrigerator as she got tired of having him stare at her everytime she went to the Frige to open it up.:jest:
Hi Dan,

Wow, to quote djnick66 "You mean your EX wife!" :jest:

I am always telling my wife and 2 daughters not to touch my models, which is why she laughed when I made the big 'Goof up!' :)

Simon

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
If I accidently smashed some models my wife would probably get a big grin on her face and say 'Oh good - Now you can throw those away'!

It would then turn into a frown when I would say 'Oh no, I won't throw them away. I will love the challenge of rebuilding these! I better go to the hobby store and buy some supplies...'. :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I accidently smashed some models my wife would probably get a big grin on her face and say 'Oh good - Now you can throw those away'!

It would then turn into a frown when I would say 'Oh no, I won't throw them away. I will love the challenge of rebuilding these! I better go to the hobby store and buy some supplies...'. :)
Hi hedorah59,

Lol... you sure do live dangerously :jest:

Simon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts