Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sure is nice to have discover this forum. Its nicce to know that I am not alone in this work and there are others like me. I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and signed up today. I am a model builder that likes to customize the little cars on the side. Once I am able I will post some photos. I too started with wheel swaps and graduated to complete make overs. My last two projects involved a 66 Batmobile as a base that I converted into a pick up and the other a hearse similar to someone else on this site. I have also done a number of Zingers and enjoy building TV and movie cars in any scale. You guys are a great form of inspiration to keep building in 1:64 scale. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Welcome! Hope to see some of your customs soon. The 66' Batmobile, in my humble opinion is the coolest car ever made. Looking forward to see what Batman hauls his lumber with!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Nice to have another customizer here. I was inspired too when I joined, the members do some fantasic work and I cant tell you how much I look foward to logging on and checking out everyones new customes. Welome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts