Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIGDON18 - one great trader!

I traded Don a laptop for a few of his race packs. I was surprised to receive the best lookin' packs I've ever seen!

He takes good care of his equipment, and I would deal with him again anytime!

Thanks Don!

·
Registered
220 Posts
bigdon18

bigdon18 is an excellant seller. Once he recieved my M.O. he shipped batteries Priority Mail and had in 2 days. Thanks bigdon18.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
thanks for the good words,, Tim

i got my stuff today just like Tim said it was ,, good comunication by and email. will trade with him again.

BigDon

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
thanks Jim,
also i would like to say Jim is a guy you would like to do a trade or sell with he is quick to reply to emails,and send you his payment fast also.

thanks
BIGDON

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
bearchaser,
thanks for the kind words,,,it was great trading with you ,,, great with phone calls and email ,,,silky smooth transaction. i was moving that weekend and bearchaser went out of his way to make sure i had my stuff the next day,,,, great guy ,,will trade with anyday,,,,one of the few honest people in the world ,,, thanks for the trade and new friendship.

BIGDON

·
Registered
56 Posts
BIGDON great buyer

sold a zapper to BIGDON. everything went smooth as glass. he's one of the good guys. wouldn't hesitate to deal again. thanks Don
Tom

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
jbeav

"hey guys big don is a great guy ,fast with the money" ___________________________________________________________

i did a deal with jheav and thought i post here what he left on the thread that we did the deal on ,, so everyone can see what was said ,, thanks jbeav

BIGDON

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
satrnfreak

Location: Wharton NJ,07885 USA Hey Don, boxed up last night. Will ship out tomorrow morning. Thanks for the quick shipment.

Anyone who reads this, Don is a pleasure to deal with and not hesitant to trade if ya got something he needs.....

FREak

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought i would copy and post this here ,, this is what satrnfreak had to say after a deal with him on the oval thread.

BIGDON

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great Trader

I give bigdon18 an AAA+++

I just ordered a chassis from him and got it in record time.
If you are thinking about doing business with him, do it with no worries.

Thanks Don

1 - 20 of 28 Posts