Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it true I found JL's at a Dollor Tree store and of coures they were a dollar, mint on mint cards. Didn't expect to find any there.

So what did they have?
Lighting Brigades, and a lot of them.

I Got:
WWII WC-54 Albulance
WWII M2A1 HALF TRACK (GOT TWO ONE TO OPEN)
WWII WILLYS JEEP
WWII WC-54 POLICE
CUCV-II CARRIERS CARGO/ TROOPER
WWII CCKW GASOLINE TANKER

They had about 40-50 all together hanging the pegs, exept the half track got the last two and the only tanker.

Also US Cavalry Hummers, must of had 50 or 60 of them in bin. Took one of them home too.

:roll:

Very happy with the find cause I've like the military ones, but don't like to pay the $3.99 in other stores when see them.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Well now every scalper has a place to go soon.... Because they check this site for their 'investments' .What's nice....Collectors can get regular JLs cheap. I've been waiting and hoping for the military Jls because locally they weren't to be found! Hope they hit near me. :) Gary

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked another one today and no luck with it. Might get to check another one tomorrow, I'll keep ya infomed if I find anoy more at a Dollar Tree. Will try to post pics too soon.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I'm thinking these were left over from last year. There the same ones I found then. I checked mine, no JLs

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Hmmm.
Seems to me I remember that when the pull back cars hit DT you could call the home office and they would direct you to the stores in your area that would carry them..
I wonder if that is true this time?
Scott

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
CorvetteAl said:
My DT has had a pile of US Cav. Hummers for a while. Nothing else though. Been crossing my fingers for a dump soon. (a JL dump at DT is what I mean :freak: )
:eek: You read my mind!...I've been hoping for a dump since breakfast!:D

Looked today and...nada.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts