Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone finding anything there? Two stores nearby had a couple of leftovers from what seemed like a recent case but I can't see how they sold the rest of it that quick.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
We don't have Dollar General in the North East, but we do have a chain store called Ocean State Job Lot. I was in one yesterday and they had a lot of HW Ultra Hot cars. I saw plenty of the 56 Mercurys and the 56 Ford F-100s in 2 variations, plus other cars too. All were 2 dollars each.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The Dollar General near me restocked both HW and MBX 2 weeks ago. I had just missed the hunt if there was any in the case. The MBX are going faster than the HW there. I think they can sell a case a month for now.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It has been my experience that Dollar Generals just restock randomly. If you are lucky and are there when they do (no more than once a month or so in my experience) you will find a hunt (or 2).

·
Registered
30 Posts
have 4 dollar generals in the area 3 of them got hws cases in and the third has yet to get anything,I picked up 3 of th 34 ford TH regular,(no supers) in those stores

·
Banned
610 Posts
Dollar General

Here in east central mississippi, on the alabama line . Our dg,s have been getting in some christmas cases, but they are older cars. I found a Green Rockster regular at walgreen,s in Philadelphia last night and it,s from 07. Talk about being behind, sheesh!!:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts