Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
Awesome finds congrats. 馃憤I will be checking one of my dollar generals this week for those. 馃憤

Registered
You Guys are Lucky! None of the 1000 DGS in my Town / County have had any of these!

:mad:
I feel your pain.
I had to go to my office to get a few things that I need to work from home until mid May at best.
Stopped at the DG near work and saw that they still had the same castings on the pegs that were there 5 weeks ago.
I asked if they got in the tray that goes on the end cap or any new Hot Wheels and they said they haven't.

Premium Member
I went to a dollar general yesterday the pegs were full but it was E Case cars not the one's that are coming in those trays. So far no dollar generals in my area hasn't gotten these in yet. I was lucky that I got the 4 dollar general exclusive cars and the Dodge Charger Daytona regular treasure hunt the other day in the mail from one of my friends on another diecast website. 馃憤But I did get some cars yesterday that I wanted to keep on card and I found some stuff at couple other stores yesterday also.馃憤

Administrator
21 - 28 of 28 Posts