Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dollar Bin Jl's

Someone asked for some pictures of the dollar bins in a canadian wal-mart, so here they are! :tongue: Sorry all the pics are too big to upload. I will have to take smaller pics, or find a way to link to pics.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Pictures??????????

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
i send mine to photo bucket and than just click on the img code on the bottom and paste them in the reply ttfn johnny

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures are in members photo album. so you can check them out there! sorry everyone! The pics were way to big and editing did not help.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Yes definitely upload them to photobucket or another image hosting site then you won't have to resize them. Just as long as they fit on a 17" screen lol.

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
man i could tear up my check book in there lol wish we could get them around here.congrats on yer luck ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Click on "My Gallery" to see the pics. Not as big as I bet everyone imagined, but still a thing of beauty and absolute rarity these days in collector world.

(Not My Gallery, LadyScary's My Gallery! :D )

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for putting pics up for me. :cool: Those are the cars left after i went thru! I actually filled it up with the boxes they let me open!!!! i stayed until they closed. Nearly got booted out! :rolleyes: No, seriously do you know how cut up my hands got from digging. it was half full yesterday morning. Then i went back an hour before closing, there was a skid of unopened RC2 boxes, I opened every last one!!! and filled the bin with my leftovers! That was a BLAST!!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts