8,588 Posts
its worth what someone wants to pay for a custom m2
he did a nice job on it thow.

·
Registered
109 Posts
its worth what someone wants to pay for a custom m2
he did a nice job on it thow.
True that ,back when i collected 1/24 nascar, i collected about every Bill Elliott car i could find & the custom one's of paint jobs that action did not make i paid the most amount of money for because i just had to have it

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True that ,back when i collected 1/24 nascar, i collected about every Bill Elliott car i could find & the custom one's of paint jobs that action did not make i paid the most amount of money for because i just had to have it
oki, fair enough..

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I have several customs made by Ralph. I like his work. I bought three of Ralph's customs at the first Super Convention in Vegas. My favorite are the cars Ralph did with Chrome Illusion paint (the paint changes color when you move it in lightning).

Pretty simple......if you like it, buy it (don't worry about future value).

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I saw these on the Bay....

They are from the regular release and I am guessing he gold plated the bumpers and rims and removed the tampo on the roof to add his own touch of a tampo.

Value ???? Only what a person is willing to pay for them. They are too rich for my blood tho.

He claims they are all painted with Automotive Paint ???? Really .. The Tampos on the sides & hood never changed and I am sure he doesn't have a spot on match tampo from M2

He just removed the tampo on the roof and added his own tampo .... All the rest of the flag is from M2s Factory, not him repainting it as he is making it sound

This is what he said below
ALL AUTOMOTIVE PAINT AND CLEAR COATED..THIS IS A CUSTOM CHASE BY RALPHS CUSTOMS

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When i wrote the title, i had assumed these had started life as chases, because of the bumpers, my badly worded question at the time was referring to if they did start as chases, would it raise the value of real chases, on the thinking there were 3 less to be had in their original form, but i was wrooong, trickety trick mark cars, as mr. chapelle would say..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts