Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Let Me Know , Or If You Can Show Pics Of The Johnny Lightning White With I Believe Blue Liberty Promotion Buses. Thanks

Nicko

·
Registered
633 Posts
The one with the Orange Rims are from their "Rebel Run" release which were limitted to either 500 or 750 (I don't remember which).

·
Registered
633 Posts
Here is the complete JL Rebel Run release. VW pickups have red wheels. The Jiffy Lube & Liberty promotions VW buses have orange wheels. The Indy VW bus has a red base and soft top. They all have a Liberty Promotions, Rebel Run holograph sticker with serial number.

The BWF VW pickup with the red wheels is the best....

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what I wanted to see, so it is kind of considered a white lightning, or is it

Thanks Mopar WL

I like that BWF Version

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
A WL appeared on the bay tonight. Ask and you shall receive...

A very nice looking piece that I imagine will garner large $$$. Good luck to the bidders. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
also beware on the VW pickup White w/ the flames ,some say it is a WHITE It is not ,it does have a white base they all are white . JUST beware on this one !!! thanks to the person who put the pics up I collect VWs W/L I have almost every one . Looks as if 1 I didn't know about is the INDY bus~that one looks so Kool can't wait until i can find one . Can anyone tell me if the WHITE flame Pickup and the Blue/Whit pickup is even available as a REBEL RUN. thanks Coldpopcarl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts