1966 Beetle

Microbus Concept

sweet any pics of them availible yet

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
whats the b2b site?
A site where PM releases photos of upcoming cars for businesses and dealers of JL to use for their web-sites, advertising, etc. It's off-limits to the public.

I think B2B stands for "business to business".

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Porsche911GT3 said:
A site where PM releases photos of upcoming cars for businesses and dealers of JL to use for their web-sites, advertising, etc. It's off-limits to the public.

I think B2B stands for "business to business".
o someone else posted a pic on here and said it came from b2b site sucks public cant see them

R

·
0 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
o someone else posted a pic on here and said it came from b2b site sucks public cant see them

Believe me, as soon as they are up on that site, they are posted here. HTBB Members don't miss out on anything

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
it is on there your car is the star list but ive never seen it Volkswagen Super Beetle convertible, 1972-79 havent seen any vw convertible from jl
nuthin i hates worse than a vw - if jl makes one more vw i think i'll jes have to puke me guts out - hnnnnnnnhhhh - damn dry heaves - i ken understands wun or maybe too, but why 378 different variations of thu same damn vw ? hnnnnnnnnhhh - it makes me sick

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I have one document that says VW II r2 will be out in Sept and another that says Nov. I tend to believe Sept. No pics anywhere yet.

BTW all the 1:18 VW Beetles have been put on hold, new and old. There is some sort of licencing problem with them and JL or RC2 is not shipping anymore til it's resolved.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
tinywheels said:
I have one document that says VW II r2 will be out in Sept and another that says Nov. I tend to believe Sept. No pics anywhere yet.

BTW all the 1:18 VW Beetles have been put on hold, new and old. There is some sort of licencing problem with them and JL or RC2 is not shipping anymore til it's resolved.
Hey Gary, any word on Firebirds R3? Is R3 still a go, or not? I haven't heard anything about the castings or seen any pics....and they're due out in Sept., correct??

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
They too are on the JLCC site as coming out in the fall but they are a TRU exclusive, something I won't be able to get .... hate that

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Why they would give such a sucessful series to one store is beyond me. They completely sold out of R1 so that shows how good of seller they were / are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts