Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does CultTV website offer shipping discounts like MegaHobby does when you order a certain dollar amount? I can't see any notice on their website so please point me to it if I'm missing something.

Thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap. Shipping on 4 small kits I want is really steep. Hoped there would be a price break at some point. Ah well...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Help me understand this. You have a question about my Hobbyshop, but you don't contact me? Instead you ask Hobbytalk?
I wasn't aware you posted here. Since I do post here and read the forum almost daily, and most of us buy from your shop (and others), I thought the fastest way to get an answer was to ask here.

Anyway- since you are here- do you offer shipping discounts at certain price points like Megahobby does? Can't see anything on your site about it but I didn't know if there might be a Hobbytalk discount or a code to use or what (as other stores like Megahobby use). That's why I asked here. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I've never had a problem with Steve's shipping charges. It really does cost what seems to us a lot of money to ship almost anything. Just try sending a smal package to Wales!

Larry

·
Administrator
830 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts