Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you do, would you be willing to trade it for #145? I have the HT 350Z number #153 and I'd just like to match the two numbers if possible. I'll throw in a couple of extra goodies too.


Note to Mods: I hope it's ok for this here as I figured I had a greater chance with more members seeing it than on the swap and sell board. If you think it should be there though, no problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,345 Posts
You can't always go by the registry, many cars are out there, but not registered. Maybe you can email Bobby and see if he still has it. Maybe it wasn't sent out. :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
I don't know about #153, but I'm sitting here with #035 in my hand and, according to the registry, a fellow by the name of Modsquad is supposed to have it in his hand...I bought the car loose on the bay last year so maybe he sold it. Any way to update the registry to keep track of where these cars are???? Bobby???? :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,341 Posts
SkipperC said:
I don't know about #153, but I'm sitting here with #035 in my hand and, according to the registry, a fellow by the name of Modsquad is supposed to have it in his hand...I bought the car loose on the bay last year so maybe he sold it. Any way to update the registry to keep track of where these cars are???? Bobby???? :cool:
I would email Bobby and tell Him that you are the new owner of that number car and I am sure He would take it from there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
SkipperC said:
I don't know about #153, but I'm sitting here with #035 in my hand and, according to the registry, a fellow by the name of Modsquad is supposed to have it in his hand...I bought the car loose on the bay last year so maybe he sold it. Any way to update the registry to keep track of where these cars are???? Bobby???? :cool:
How do you know it's #035 if it's loose?

Try this page to re-register:
http://www.jlregistry.com/change_ownership.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Wyatt said:
How do you know it's #035 if it's loose?

Try this page to re-register:
http://www.jlregistry.com/change_ownership.htm
Hiya Wyatt! The chassis is numbered. It says 035. I was under the impression that all of Bobby's HT cars were numbered on the chassis as well as the card. The other two I have are numbered also. One is loose and the other is carded. Please let me know if I'm missing something here.... :confused: :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CTWLSMIKE said:
You can't always go by the registry, many cars are out there, but not registered. Maybe you can email Bobby and see if he still has it. Maybe it wasn't sent out. :wave:
Mike, a good idea, thanks, but I don't think I'll bother Bobby. I'd hate to start a trend where people are contacting him trying to get a matching number if it's still available. He's being great to provide these and doesn't need any additional distractions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
SkipperC said:
Hiya Wyatt! The chassis is numbered. It says 035. I was under the impression that all of Bobby's HT cars were numbered on the chassis as well as the card. The other two I have are numbered also. One is loose and the other is carded. Please let me know if I'm missing something here.... :confused: :wave:
You're correct, I was thinking 350Z cars. Sorry!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
SkipperC said:
I don't know about #153, but I'm sitting here with #035 in my hand and, according to the registry, a fellow by the name of Modsquad is supposed to have it in his hand...I bought the car loose on the bay last year so maybe he sold it. Any way to update the registry to keep track of where these cars are???? Bobby???? :cool:

The loose car # 035 is probably a rouge car from China's back door. I few have shown up on ebay. I'm fairly sure Peter still has car #035 still on the card. You can register this car at www.jlregistry.com. Include a note yor purchased it loose on ebay and I will include it in the registry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Bobby, if this is a rogue car I would be more than happy to send it to you to do with what you will. The other loose car I purchased on the bay is numbered 085. It wouldn't be too very hard to turn a 3 into an 8. The registry lists this car as not released, so I'm assuming that it too is a rogue. The carded car I also bought on the bay, from an HT member, so I would guess that that one is genuine. (I'll dig it up and check the number.) My one year anniversary is this month (by the way, I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet :p ) and I would much prefer having a genuine car on a card rather than the fakes. Please let me know where you would like them sent and I'll have them in the mail to you Tuesday. (Monday is a holiday.)

Thanks a bunch for all you do here. :thumbsup:

Chris
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top