Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came across www. 67diecast. com as I'm trying to find all the back releases. He seems to have a ton of late 90's / early 2000's stuff - which I did not see at the HT sponsor shops. Anyone have experience, good or bad, with this shop?

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
They are great but be warned the owner is going through some health issues. I have ordered off of them many times in the past and the service, shipping and pricing have been flawless. Unfortunately recently I have heard that the orders are extremely delayed.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I ordered from him once and had no problems at all. He is trying to sell the business due to the health issues already mentioned, which seems to have caused some delays in shipping.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
I have always had great service from 67 Diecast.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
lately the owner is having real bad health problems its still ok to place a order but you must allow more time for your order to show up ive heard some people say it took awhile for stuff to show up ive bought from him lately and it took about a month for the cars to come but hes a great guy so buy with confidence and just be understanding if you item is delayed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts