Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if anyone collects Dale Earnhardt I have a pocket watch, toy semi never been open and a DVD Collection of his life never been open. I was wondering what they would be worth

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Blackwolf!

I collect a lot of Sr articles. The watch, depending on condition is probably tops around $150, CD set !50 to $175, and the vehicle I don't know with out a better description.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where would I find info on the value of a Dale Sr. Blue and yellow 1975 Dodge Charger with #8 on it? No box but excellent condition. It is not a bank or like any I can find on line. It has a gold plate underneath that has Action Performance Companies, inc then underthat is has 01.068.
Thank you!

·
2018 Atlas1121 Genuine Collector Award
17,510 Posts
Where would I find info on the value of a Dale Sr. Blue and yellow 1975 Dodge Charger with #8 on it? No box but excellent condition. It is not a bank or like any I can find on line. It has a gold plate underneath that has Action Performance Companies, inc then underthat is has 01.068. View attachment 306723 View attachment 306724 View attachment 306725 View attachment 306722 Thank you!
E bay sold listings, 1 sold in Jan. with the box for $10.10

·
Super Moderator
24,599 Posts
You can also search the sold listings for other Action Performance Companies, Inc diecasts with gold bases.

Earnhardt Sr castings are one of the few names that still hold some value in the NASCAR world.

Sometimes you cant find a listing because no one is letting go of that particularly still or rare desirable collectible. Then you have to go by the new listings but the prices wanted are often unrealistic to what they actual sell for. Along with the shipping cost stated - so be wary of that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts