Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I've just checked their advert in one of the modelling magazines, and Comet Miniatures in London have the PL Ecto-1 already listed as available, for 14 Pounds.

·
Registered
8,879 Posts
THE BRITISH ARE COMMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMMING!!

Hide your Women! hide your .....wait a tic...the hell with that!....Hide your Models!:eek:

Welcome aboard DMC-Ecto boy!:wave:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yes, I should have said Hi, dmc-ecto1-boy, but I didn't notice you were a new member! As soon as I saw your question, I went dashing off to the other half of this foreign public library to where I could find the latest copy of a British modelling mag with a Comet advert. You get your true welcome at the end of the month, by the way, from a nice man called Mark, who has a Gigantic Frankenstein and greets new members with an electrical carving tool he's invented. I hope you can get the Ecto-1 kit straight away, as sometimes the adverts list Pl kits as available which have not yet arrived. All the best.

·
Registered
8,879 Posts
Is comet still producing kits? I have seen some of thier kits and liked them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

thanks every 1 for your help i just have also found and got a 2 door 59 caddy Ambulance resin model so i am going to do a custom ghostbuster ecto 1

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yes, Fluke, they have a lot of their own-produced kits in their catalogue, which is much beter than their website! They sell the catalogue for a nominal fee, but it's worth it,and they have a collectors' corner with original Aurora and other vintage kits, in addition to the more recent stuff.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
ooh , good to know Comet is still around . i'll have to lookthem up again . Welcome to the BBs Ecto .
hb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts