Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any 1 know if the the ecto 1 is coming out in england or should i buy 1 from ebay

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I've just checked their advert in one of the modelling magazines, and Comet Miniatures in London have the PL Ecto-1 already listed as available, for 14 Pounds.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
THE BRITISH ARE COMMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMMING!!

Hide your Women! hide your .....wait a tic...the hell with that!....Hide your Models!:eek:

Welcome aboard DMC-Ecto boy!:wave:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yes, I should have said Hi, dmc-ecto1-boy, but I didn't notice you were a new member! As soon as I saw your question, I went dashing off to the other half of this foreign public library to where I could find the latest copy of a British modelling mag with a Comet advert. You get your true welcome at the end of the month, by the way, from a nice man called Mark, who has a Gigantic Frankenstein and greets new members with an electrical carving tool he's invented. I hope you can get the Ecto-1 kit straight away, as sometimes the adverts list Pl kits as available which have not yet arrived. All the best.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Is comet still producing kits? I have seen some of thier kits and liked them.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

thanks every 1 for your help i just have also found and got a 2 door 59 caddy Ambulance resin model so i am going to do a custom ghostbuster ecto 1

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yes, Fluke, they have a lot of their own-produced kits in their catalogue, which is much beter than their website! They sell the catalogue for a nominal fee, but it's worth it,and they have a collectors' corner with original Aurora and other vintage kits, in addition to the more recent stuff.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
ooh , good to know Comet is still around . i'll have to lookthem up again . Welcome to the BBs Ecto .
hb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts