Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a teen I had friends with rusted out to custom Dodge van, which compel me to collect them....again I wish they were made in a detailed 1/18 too I would buy them....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Nice A100s!:thumbsup: I'm quite partial to these myself. Now, if I could just get my hands on the Blue & Red 76, a Dubble Bubble and the Garage Blue with flames, I'd be a happy camper.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Whenever I see these A100's, I think of the old GMC Handi-Van lowered on AR wheels parked downtown. They look quite similar. It went away for a while, but now it's back. I may just get a picture of it yet! :)

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Nice 1966 Dodge A100 Vans Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What!

Nice A100s!:thumbsup: I'm quite partial to these myself. Now, if I could just get my hands on the Blue & Red 76, a Dubble Bubble and the Garage Blue with flames, I'd be a happy camper.
What! did you said "Garage Blue With Flames?!?!?!".....what was I sleeping???......This is going to be a Labor day hunt now!......thanks for the info buddy!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chevy/GMC never seen before whats up with that?!?

Whenever I see these A100's, I think of the old GMC Handi-Van lowered on AR wheels parked downtown. They look quite similar. It went away for a while, but now it's back. I may just get a picture of it yet! :)
Thanks buddy!....and you know I never have seen one in Diecast yet too!!!!....Now that I would Buy in fours and in a 1/18 too!!!.....Please post the pixs too if you have a chance?.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
This one takes the cake in all the others .... I picked mine up at Krogers for $1.99
Now that's a great score! I've never, personally, seen one on the pegs, anywhere. There was a photo, can't remember if it was here or on some other site, from someplace like Malaysia or Thailand, where there were pegs upon pegs of nothing but these hanging. Blew my mind! No wonder I've never found one, that's where they all ended up. Good distribution network you've got there HWs.
Anyone have any extras? One each for Camaro and me?

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I've never seen one of these in the flesh, but, especially until they come out with a Corvair 95 Greenbrier or Corvan (Yeah, I know, not too darn likely!), I'd love to grab one or three of these too. Both of the Union 76 versions and the Blue With Flames, please!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that's a great score! I've never, personally, seen one on the pegs, anywhere. There was a photo, can't remember if it was here or on some other site, from someplace like Malaysia or Thailand, where there were pegs upon pegs of nothing but these hanging. Blew my mind! No wonder I've never found one, that's where they all ended up. Good distribution network you've got there HWs.
Anyone have any extras? One each for Camaro and me?
WOW!...thanks for thinking about dude!!!.....WAIT!?...are you from Neveda too!?!....like Dave? aka Diabio_fire???....am heading out there on Sept 17th to met my wife......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
WOW!...thanks for thinking about dude!!!.....WAIT!?...are you from Neveda too!?!....like Dave? aka Diabio_fire???....am heading out there on Sept 17th to met my wife......:thumbsup:
Yep, I live in Henderson. I haven't run into Diablo yet, that I know of anyway, but I would get a kick out of meeting some of my fellow HTers.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow!

Yep, I live in Henderson. I haven't run into Diablo yet, that I know of anyway, but I would get a kick out of meeting some of my fellow HTers.:thumbsup:
I'll see what my little wife has plans with me...(I haven't seen her in Eight months) and I'll see what dave and his girlfriend is doing so we can plan a met.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'll see what my little wife has plans with me...(I haven't seen her in Eight months) and I'll see what dave and his girlfriend is doing so we can plan a met.....:thumbsup:
EIGHT MONTHES!!!! DUDE, you aren't going to see the light of day for who knows how long! LOL!!!
Seriously, though, it would be awesome to meet with you guys if at all possible. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hoorah!!!

EIGHT MONTHES!!!! DUDE, you aren't going to see the light of day for who knows how long! LOL!!!
Seriously, though, it would be awesome to meet with you guys if at all possible. :thumbsup:
Indeed buddy!!!!!!....I also added you on my friend list and I posted Dave to PM me....Am leaving on Sept 17 arriving at 10:30am your time and am leaving Sept 28th at 5pm your time.....:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts