Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I have that one also, same color and same graphics, but mine was played with more than I like. The roll bar on mine is black, not chromed like your truck is. And the roll bar lights were broken off long ago. I guess they made this truck with a chrome and a black roll bar.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AQUA XK8 said:
I have that one also, same color and same graphics, but mine was played with more than I like. The roll bar on mine is black, not chromed like your truck is. And the roll bar lights were broken off long ago. I guess they made this truck with a chrome and a black roll bar.
They also made another version of this truck in recent years (I think it was for the 50 states thing mb was doing) where there was no rollbar,but there was a light bar with four offroad lights on it. I have two I found at flea markets.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
Or there might not ba any chrome left? I've got some cars like that :lol:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
jedimario said:
Or there might not ba any chrome left? I've got some cars like that :lol:
LOL. I thought of that option too, but the roll bar is totally stripped of any chrome, if there ever was any. The front bumper/grill still has a lot of chrome, but not in some places. If the roll bar ever had chrome I'm sure there'd be a tiny trace of it somewhere.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have the red one as well as a green one that was labeled in a construction play set. The green one was just a small set on a card. My son plays with one that came in a 5 pack that is blue. I beleive it was something about a monkey wrench on it.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I have a couple of this casting. One is the same of the above pictured and the older one that I have is purple one. I'd to see MB bring this out in a new color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts