Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Surprised to see Polar Lights Dodge Coronet in a variety of colors at TOYSRUS?! ...in the JL section...went lookin' for JLs.....no new ones though. But
was impressed to see the Coronets...incl a "white".HEHE ;) GARY

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Yeah, the white Polar lights Coronet is the "white lightning" , one per case. The cars come pre-painted in a few other colors. I imagine the GTO's will be the same way.

outamyway--Are you taling diecast or plastic? AMT has a 70 Coronet in 1/25 plastic kit.
Chris

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Wouldn't ya know it ..... I saw some of these in a TRU the other day, and wondered about a W/L version. Naaah, they wouldn't do that with these . There was a white one there, and I just hope it's still there tomorrow!

·
Registered
359 Posts
And, I had such fun being involved with Dave Metzner on the Coronet project! (Oh, and I got to build up a couple of them for the website, and other display/marketing purposes)

Gee, and in 1959, I told my HS guidance counselor that I wanted to work for a model car company (really and truthfully!)

Art

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.