Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Surprised to see Polar Lights Dodge Coronet in a variety of colors at TOYSRUS?! ...in the JL section...went lookin' for JLs.....no new ones though. But
was impressed to see the Coronets...incl a "white".HEHE ;) GARY

·
Registered
741 Posts
Speaking of the Coronet has anyone ever seen or does anyone make a 1957 Coronet in diecast or a plastic model???
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
coronets

kanabrew said:
:confused: Surprised to see Polar Lights Dodge Coronet in a variety of colors at TOYSRUS?! ...in the JL section...went lookin' for JLs.....no new ones though. But
was impressed to see the Coronets...incl a "white".HEHE ;) GARY

was their a 1970 coronet 440?

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Yeah, the white Polar lights Coronet is the "white lightning" , one per case. The cars come pre-painted in a few other colors. I imagine the GTO's will be the same way.

outamyway--Are you taling diecast or plastic? AMT has a 70 Coronet in 1/25 plastic kit.
Chris

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
6 in a case and the white one is a chase vehichle I was told today by PM. If it's the same ratio as JL cars then it would be one white per about 16 cases.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Wouldn't ya know it ..... I saw some of these in a TRU the other day, and wondered about a W/L version. Naaah, they wouldn't do that with these . There was a white one there, and I just hope it's still there tomorrow!

·
Registered
359 Posts
And, I had such fun being involved with Dave Metzner on the Coronet project! (Oh, and I got to build up a couple of them for the website, and other display/marketing purposes)

Gee, and in 1959, I told my HS guidance counselor that I wanted to work for a model car company (really and truthfully!)

Art

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
edseldave said:
Didnt know anything about these !! Havent seen them at my local TRU ....

Whats the retail price ??
$14.99 I actually found three of these, and decided not to purchase them. Just couldn't bring myself to do it, chase car or not.

By the way Art .... nineteen fifty nine???? Yeesh,!!!! :eek: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts