Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in the collector forum also sorry to repost,just curious on this charger,i went to walmart,and seen some new cars,havent collected in over 6 months,since when do they put blue tires on cars,its very cool looking it caught my eye,just curious

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the cheap glue they use didnt hold it fell apart in the bag i was not to happy about that,its the third jl i bought that has done that,the blisters just dont hold up very frustrating,i will regluein it its loose right now in a bubble wrapped envlope.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
the cheap glue they use didnt hold it fell apart in the bag i was not to happy about that,its the third jl i bought that has done that,the blisters just dont hold up very frustrating,i will regluein it its loose right now in a bubble wrapped envlope.
I haven't had any blisters fall off, but a couple popped right off with the first tug at one end. Although most of the one's I've gotten have been fairly sturdy, it makes me wonder how well some of these things are going to hold up over time, or if the get jarred around. I almost pity the chase car followers who might've paid good money for these on ebay. Unless they get inserted into a vacumm sealed safe and treated like gold, any lasting value here would seen sporadic at best.

I can see the sole surviving MOMCs a decade from now, selling these cars for mega buck as mint collectibles on ebay, only to have the blister fall off during shipping :freak:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts