Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Yeah, I can see that one getting hoarded. Mattel should have put "Got Mud?" on the side instead of Monster Dairy Delivery, though :p

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I don't collect many Mainlines but that will jump into the buggy

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
The fact that the chassis is a solid hunk of bright green plastic is a little distracting.
The same reason I buy Monster Jams with black chassis only. Anyway, this one fills the bill for me.

Am I weird? I was never a huge fan of the Dairy delivery.
You're not weird. I think the DD is alright, but massively over produced.
But they are tampo ready, and have a loyal clientele. So they keep cranking them out.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Whoa... That might just get me back into customizing, at least for one truck I have been wanting to make for a long time now...

·
Registered
310 Posts
I love the normal DD but will be leaving this one. Left the udder one, too, when it was around.

I have seen some interest here, though, so it's hard telling how hoarded they will be.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Did they shrink the actual casting?

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know they did for the udder madness and the special delivery monster trucks but I have not found this one yet to know for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Nice Monster Dairy Delivery Congrats. I Want 1.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Wasn't there a Bling/Tooned/whatever-it-was DD casting years ago (when Mattel was going in that direction)?
Yes, there was.

I am a fan of the original Dairy Delivery, but I'll leave the jacked-up version alone unless my completist mentality returns. My guess is that it'll be somewhat popular, mainly among customizers. I can see a lot of them getting closer to the weeds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts