Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so and if its not a problem here, is there anyway i could get cardbacks from you. i open some of mine but not all and could really use about 40 card backs from he newer lots...mods if this is an issue please close the thread

jeff

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you are correct...these card backs are what i can use

2009 to present assortment numbers 05785, C4982 and/or L2593...i will pay any mailing fees if ya can help...i have receipts from yesterday BUT since i dont open many cars i need the card backs...any help is appreciated

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got a couple people sending me some but could always use more....please let me know if ya open yours up ....

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
You really have to " Crack " em as they roll more freely that way. Todays value in diecast is no where near what a Car would be blistered up from the 60s-70s so " Crack " em loose and enjoy your collection. You will find that you will be able to display more when they are loose as the blister packs take up alot of space over a loose Car.

Happy Collecting :D

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
You really have to " Crack " em as they roll more freely that way. Todays value in diecast is no where near what a Car would be blistered up from the 60s-70s so " Crack " em loose and enjoy your collection. You will find that you will be able to display more when they are loose as the blister packs take up alot of space over a loose Car.

Happy Collecting :D
Don't listen to this guy, OBVIOUSLY crazy.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wish i had the places to show them right now...when the basement is finished i think that will make alot more space lol so for now i kinda have to keep em carded

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Oh, then oooooooooooooooopen them, i thought we were talking of good cars..;)
I only crack Prototypes - Oh wait - Prototypes do not have blister packs :lol:

Crack em jmedic313 to enjoy your collection in hand.

If you have a low production piece in the 10s then it's always hard to open up something that is not mass produced.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My new cars are still in the package. The only cars I get out of the package are when I go to yard sales, flea markets, toy shows, or when I buy off of the net. I keep the majority of mine in the package so they are not all over my room, they are just all over my walls.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i open about 95% of the cars i get..only ones i dont open are certain hard to find cars(unless i have duplicates)...certain m2 cars i will open and have out side of their cases. the chases will stay in the packages though...i could care less about resale value, i would but more other brands then hw and matchbox if these other companies made more import cars that are not high priced for something without any opening features(kyosho for example)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts