Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually they are rare, a couple of them the only copy known. Also, many are "24 sheets" - 9 ft. x 20 ft.!

·
Registered
948 Posts
WOW! I would love to have all of them! Now if I can just find a bank to give that 2 mill loan!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steven Coffey said:
WOW! I would love to have all of them! Now if I can just find a bank to give that 2 mill loan!
Hey, I've got an idea! Buy the RC2 styrene and die cast assets for 25 million, and then when you make 2 million in profit you can buy the posters! See, there's a simple solution to everything! :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
And I thought 40 DOLLARS was alot for my Dracula has risen from the Grave Poster.I'd love to have um but I'll wait on the Chris White repops of them.:p

·
Registered
443 Posts
nx-o1troubles said:
Does anyone know anyone who has two million bucks on their credit card? Is that even possible?
super-rich credit cards do exsist. But they are reserved only for people with very high large amounts of money. The card themselves are special designs (varies from company to company) to distinguish themselves from normal credit cards, and IIRC, one of the major carries refused to describe what their "high spender" card looked like, because of course, its a secret reserved for the big boys.

Josh

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I can think of alot of other things I could do with $2M, if I had it. Buying those posters would not be on my list of priorities if I did. Even if the $2M price is only a fraction of their potential value, how do you know that they're original and not reproductions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts