Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it every time i try and collect a nice series set of hotwheels Mattel goes and changes there cards.. picked up some of the new 07 cars today at walmart and I personally dont like the new cards they are how ever easier to see the collector number on the shelf , as far as what type of car it is you have to get out your magnifying glass to read it. So for example: on this redline it has the big 03 of 05 at the top, in the middle redline at the bottom it says 1968 nova then at the very bottom it has 06 098/223. Also on the back of the card it does not tell you what is in the set ... I dont know what do you think? I have included a pic so you can see :confused:
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Ricey??? VOOOM VOOOOOMMM!!!!
I love that pickup... Need to get two one to keep in card and one to customize.... Black, Black interior, racer look..

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Sweet find and i agree it is sad that they redisn the cards each year. Would not be to bad if they wait till they release the following years cars on the new cards and keep the current year on the same.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Truck is ok, the card makes you think it is called "red line" well we will all see these on saturday at kmart. Hmm, is that batmobile supposed to have them ugly pr5's?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I don't like these cards, but I don't keep them in packages anyway.

I will say one thing though, if the Treasure Hunts have a green stripe that runs the whole length of the card, they will stick out a little bit too much!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dont like them at all. Also when the t-hunts start showing up on these they will be easier to see and find so the scalpers/store employees will have an easier time cherrie picking the cases before they hit the floor/pegs.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG They messed up already ... this card does say 1968 nova but it is the "custom 69 chevy" its even stamped on the bottom that way !!! LOL

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
dragonfly27 said:
OMG They messed up already ... this card does say 1968 nova but it is the "custom 69 chevy" its even stamped on the bottom that way !!! LOL

they might have good toys but they do ALOT of errors.......................

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
more redlines!!

well guess what... found the real nova and also ford gt-40 but would you believe another error the ford only has one redline on the back wheel and not the front LOL ....
[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts