Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
LOL.. i've been watchin that one :freak: and i'd say they do not have a clue, and think it's new... even if it was the sellers feedback isn't all that great to begin with! :freak:

WLf

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
he has `custom` in the title but he needs it a little better in the description.Plus all the people bidding aren`t newbies :freak:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
glhshelby said:
Plus all the people bidding aren`t newbies :freak:
You would think some people would knwo better, but maybe they are after the custom. It does look pretty good. But not at that cost :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
There's a guy in Indiana who "zingerizes" just about anything and is a whiz at replacing the finished car back into the original packaging. He has(or had) a store called Customs by Chris on the bay for awhile but I haven't seen any of his auctions lately. This looks like it could have been some of his work. He has even zingerized the NCC-1701 Starship Enterprise, which actually looked pretty darned cool.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
60sMetal said:
Trying to picture the Enterprise ride on a jacked up suspension...
You may not have to imagine too much longer! I found the guys email address in my old stuff and asked him for some pics. If he sends them I will post them here. Have a great day :wave:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
SkipperC said:
You may not have to imagine too much longer! I found the guys email address in my old stuff and asked him for some pics. If he sends them I will post them here. Have a great day :wave:
Cool - I'd like to see that Enterprise!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts