Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me whether the following Muscle Machines in the following configurations exist?:

'71 Camaro RS with flat hood
'29 Ford pickup with flat hood
'28 Ford sedan with flat hood
'32 Ford roadster with flat hood
'33 Ford coupe with flat hood
'56 Oldsmobile with flat hood
'57 Plymouth Fury with flat hood
'63 Plymouth Savoy with flat hood
'41 Willys with flat hood

I'll need to get them if they exist. Don't care about rare variations, normal-production colors are fine by me.

Thanks for lending your expertise!

jk

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Jeff,

When you say 'flat hood' you just mean no engine sticking through the hood, right? I think the 'non-engine' cars are called 'hood scoop' cars since none of the hoods are really flat.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wernt the 28s, 29s, 32s, and 33s all motor cars?
I think the Willys is the only one with a stock hood, all the others have cowl hoods I believe.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PWSchuh said:
When you say 'flat hood' you just mean no engine sticking through the hood, right? I think the 'non-engine' cars are called 'hood scoop' cars since none of the hoods are really flat.
Thanks for the clarification and yes, I meant hood-scoop or non-engined cars.

jk

·
Registered
62 Posts
For the 71 Camaro I've only seen the 1/64 Toy Fair car with the motor coming out of the hood. With a flat hood, I've seen pics of a couple 1/24 that are due out soon. Please post if there are others I'm not aware of.

·
Registered
15 Posts
02-31- 1941 Willys Coupe ... (Stock Hood) ... Taffy Pink with Flames
02-25- 1941 Willys Coupe ... (Stock Hood) ... Bronze with flames
01-99- 1941 Willys Coupe ... (Stock Hood) ... Red, White & Blue

LMK

[email protected]

·
Registered
538 Posts
hmmmmmmm

Saw the Savoy with a flat stock hood in one of the 5 pks. but never saw it with a cowl :confused: .... only the Dart has a cowl . . . and we been telling the company that its wrong ... we want the 6 PAK type.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts