Dear R2 If you are reading here is My Trek wish list.
Top Five in 1:1000 Scale.
1. U.S.S.RELIANT (With parts to make either the Soyuz or Saratoga variants)
2. KLINGON K'T'inga Class. (With parts to make Qo'noS one)
3. U.S.S. EQUANOX (with parts to make the Road Island Class Variant)
4. TOS ROMULAN Bird Of Prey.
5. U.S.S. DEFIANT (Defiant Class)
Top 5 in 1:350 Scale.
1. TOS U.S.S. ENTERPRISE (I don't care how long it takes, just make it happen)
2. TOS D7 KLINGON Battlecrusier.
3. TOS ROMULAN Bird Of Prey.
4. U.S.S. Defiant (Defiant Class)
5. KLINGON K'T'inga class.
Top 5 in 1:2500 Scale.
1. U.S.S. KELVIN (TREK 09)
2. U.S.S. THUNDERCHILD (AKIRA Class)
3. KLINGON Negh'Var Warship.
4. KLINGON 3 pack. (KLINGON Bird Of Prey, K'T'inga, Vor'cha)
5. ROMULAN 3 pack ( Early Romulan BoP, TOS ROMULAN BoP, ROMULAN D'deridex )
Well, if they DO read, and read this thread in particular, I wish to make a public Thank You for the reviving of the MPC 'Pilgrim Observer'. It's a kit from my youth, it doesn't have a tie-in to any show, it's a 'speculation' Real Space kit which, by all indications, is somewhat poison in the current marketplace. But they're doing it.
I hope someone gets some fun PE and resin aftermarket parts for this together. There's a LOT of potential in this kit.
Oh, like what? howabout making the 'Fat Apollo' more realistic? maybe even swap it for the current capsule they're supposedly working on (I can't call it Orion, that's the name of the atom bomb powered beauty). PE replacements for the antennae. replacement engine bells for the chemical rockets. Detail up parts for the NERVA engine.
OK, I'm going crazy now I guess. I'm just really glad to see this back.