Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Helloooooooo Everybody :wave: This morning I finally experienced one of those once in a lifetime, oh my gawd moments. I've been staking out one of the local Wallys for the last month or so, figuring that they've got to hang some JLs eventually, especially after reading the posts on here of the great finds that have been starting to show up at WM. Weeeeelllllll, this morning they actually open the gate to the garden section a couple of minutes early so I bop on in to find that they just didn't put up a couple of cases but that it looked like they emptied a trailer on the pegs! :eek: What's really crazy is that I am the only one there!!!! Nobody else shows!!!!
It ended up that, apparently, they put up four cases of Streat Freaks and three cases of the C.A.R.S. assortment. All told I walked out of there with six WLs and six non whites. The run down is:
WLs:
2x Mopar or No Car(239-05) #29 1970 Plymouth Cuda 340 (gold rims, white interior)
2x 40th Anniversary Mustangs(233-04) #21 2000 Mustang Convertible(white rims & interior)
1x Import Heat(375-12) '89 Honda CRX Custom(white base & interior, besides white wheels)
1x Mooneyes(375-12) Barris Wildkat(white base & interior)didn't even realize this one was a white until I was checking out!
Non whites:
3x BWF Samba Bus(left fourth behind, looked like someone stepped on it)
3x Mooneyes Wildkats

I even left three 10th anniversary Corvettes and the four Zingers '55 Chevys, along with all the rest of the SF cars so somebody else could at least find these. I hate to be completely greedy! Though I have to admit I did check the Zingers for real wheels and unfortunately there were none.
Oh and, pardon the pun, the real zinger to this was that when I went to check out, the SFs rang up at only $1.00 each. What a way to start the day!

Wow, I still can't believe the good luck!

I guess the Great Pumpkin was lookin' out for me this year!

Still dancin'!

Charlie

·
Registered
81 Posts
Charlie,

Congrats on the awesome score!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm still looking to lay my hands on one of those Mopar Cuda WLs . Let me know if you are looking to trade one of them away (card condition does not matter to me) Bob - [email protected].

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Wow, congrats Charlie, that's my WL total for the year, and it's been a good year for me!

I also recommend Bob to trade with, if he gives ya any trouble, I'll go over and pop him in the head!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
What a day! Congrats, maybe I'll find one... someday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts