Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems her disruptive behavior last year at my weekend get together and hatred of the "Cat in The Hat" series has led her to an in school suspension. Not only was she cited for disruptive behavior but also, Inappropriate Physical Contact. An IPC I'm told is automatic grounds for AutoFest suspension and she has been assigned to "sit pretty".

I know many of you were looking forward to seeing the great race equalizer out there doing her job but some old hag teacher (C Thomas) put a clamp on the fun.

I talked to Dixie about it, she is upset and refused to play ball last night but I did see her passing info on to her little sister Molly and perhaps Molly can pass the torch on in policing the gravity racing track.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
It seems her disruptive behavior last year at my weekend get together and hatred of the "Cat in The Hat" series has led her to an in school suspension. Not only was she cited for disruptive behavior but also, Inappropriate Physical Contact. An IPC I'm told is automatic grounds for AutoFest suspension and she has been assigned to "sit pretty".

I know many of you were looking forward to seeing the great race equalizer out there doing her job but some old hag teacher (C Thomas) put a clamp on the fun.

I talked to Dixie about it, she is upset and refused to play ball last night but I did see her passing info on to her little sister Molly and perhaps Molly can pass the torch on in policing the gravity racing track.
Oh that it is it! Ignore the fact thet it is the dog that is causing the trouble and blame it on the teacher! Oh just blame the poor underpaid overworked public servent who has spent the vast majority of his life helping children. :cry:

Dixie isn't being singled out for this type of problem. Marmaduke has also had a chasing cars problem, Clifford the Big Red Dog has also had some issues. Please also note that Scooby Doo has also been sent to speach class to get some much needed help as well!

We the members of the educational community say shame on Mark for allowing this type of behavior to go on in his own home and allowing Dixie to create a pattern of "Cat in the Hat" hatred.

Please be advised that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton have now finished their crusade against Imus and are now free to pruse this action. :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
This Just in: MR.T joins the Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jessie Jackson in defense of a public shool teacher. Mr. T was quoted as saying "I pitty the foo who messed with the educational process" He later added "That person must be askin' for a smackdown"

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm falling off my chair laughing!

Dixie is going all out for legal help. She retained the dream team of Lassie ( who can doubt her loyalty) Rin Tin Tin ( who can doubt his trust) and Underdog (super powers backed by pure humility) to get her out of this character assasination. Together they plan an all out blitz against this suspension. As a back up they have retained the 2007 Purina Puppy Chow callender pups to all look sad and puppy faced before reading the verdict to assure a fair and unbiased trial.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This just in "Free Tibet" shirts across the world are being retro printed to instead read, "Free Dixie". Al Gore is wearing one tonight at his global warming seminar. The Dali Llama is wearing one in the latest People magazine photo shot and Richard Gere was spotted wearing on at the Lakers game last night.

Free Dixie....Free Dixie....

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Johnny Cochrin, Krypto (Superdog), Beethoven (From the movies) Pluto and Goofy (Who can doubt the star powerpower of those two!)and Paris Hiltons Tinkerbell (Who can argue that this dog gets a lot of pitty and will have the jury eating out of her paws!) have been put on retainer for the defense.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Bono is raising Millions for the defense fund! He and Bob Gildoff have started a star studded telethon to raise billions! All major tv outlets have picked up the rights for the telecast! Radi hosts have lined up to defend public education.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lpgeoteacher said:
Bono is raising Millions for the defense fund! He and Bob Gildoff have started a star studded telethon to raise million! All major tv outlets have picked up the rights for the telecast!
Yeah for Dixie! Bob Gildoff from the Boom Town Rats is Dixie's uncle and Dixie was in the "Wall". Remember the scene where the Germanesque people are hunting down people in the streets with dogs. That German Shepard is Dixie in make-up you goof!

Dixie wrote "Sunday Bloody Sunday" for U2. They are team Dixie all the way!

Paris Hilton and Tinkerbell? That case will get thrown out for sure!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
This just in the MTV Crowd is clammering for DUMP DIXIE T-shirts. All Hollywood is jumping on the trend. Snoop Dogg (The Biggest dog of all!) has recently been see exiting a courthouse sporting a DUMP DIXIE T-shirt. The Hip Hop nations is rapidly following suit in clammering for a backing of public education.

This just in the president George W. Bush has called an emergency meeting of both houses of Congress and the Supreme Court justices to call attention to the clamors for backing public education. Emergency bills are being drafted as we speak. Congress is expected to follow with immediate passing of the bills with the blessings of the supreme court!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This just in....Dixie's dad run's the show and he said he can't seem to find your orders for the Pace Car, ADDWC cars etc. Waiting to hear back from you to decide if they can be found.............................

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
WANTED

THE CAT IN THE HAT KILLER,
AKA: DIXIE...
LAST SEEN AT MINI FEST, RUMORED TO HAVE BEEN DETAINED BY OWNER AND NOT ALLOWED AT ANY MORE FESTS...

News at 11......

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
News Flash: Dixie has served her inschool detention without incedent. President Bush steps forward to Speak on behalf of Public Education and Dogs rights. Through intense negotiations over the weekend this crisis has been resolved. Dixie has regained her attendance rights according to the Constitution. Supreme Court Justices Ruth Baer Ginsberg, John G. Roberts, Jr, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Stephen G. Breyer have joined together to craft a majority decisions that Dixie is a "Good Dog" included in the legal brief was "Dixie's serving of the In School Suspention shows the Hosaflooks familys respect for the rules and shows the importance of public education to this country."

It is rumored that the President is going to Pardon Dixie and have the In School Suspention removed from her permenent record. Flim at 11.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts