Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there comes a time for all good things to end so I am selling off my collection over at The Toy Peddler. I have a small number of loose original Hot Wheels Redlines as well as some of the RLC releases still in their packages and a couple of 07 Convention cars on the card. I will eventually be listing all my loose HW Classics and loose regular castings with variations. Links can be found at my post on the swap and sell part of this forum.
Starting the sale of my collection at TTP

·
Super Moderator
23,623 Posts
You've listed a lot of cool looking stuff. The only Corvette I saw though so far - I already have. I have sent a few other collectors from other places that way though! Good luck with the sales.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've listed a lot of cool looking stuff. The only Corvette I saw though so far - I already have. I have sent a few other collectors from other places that way though! Good luck with the sales.
It's hard to get through all the stuff and to know what to list. I believe I have a few corvettes somewhere. I will look through my cases and see what I find and give you a heads up before I list. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts