Hobbyist Forums banner

Discovering Jada

652 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Tomcatslair 
#1 ·
I figured it was time to post over on this side of the world as my collecting habbits are expanding. With the new For Sale series, V-Dub series and some nice castings I have been buying more Jada lately than anything else. Yesterday I discovered the Sand Rail casting, and instantly impressed me. I only found a Green 1:64, well, 2, 1 for me, 1 for my boss.

I remember before very few of Jada's cars were stock, but it seems now that they are catering to all collecters with stock cars and custom cars both, which also turned me over to Jada. I look forward to a lot of upcoming releases and to participating on the Jada board!

#2 · (Edited)
I think the past four or so months have seen an explosion in Jada's creative juices. Every month it seems another cool product is coming out. The 1/64 series with the 60's Ford Econline pickup (Dub City wave 14) , wave 10 of the BTM series, and wave 4 of the D-rodz should be out any time now. I have seen samples from all three series and they look awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.