Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1687 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
satrnfreak said:
Nick, when is the new motor available?? And is this motor gonna be brought into all 19turn classes? EDM, 12th, maybe 10th??

fREAk
Brought into all 19T classes, and like Tone said, $25, should be availalbe at the next race.

Nick

·
Registered
832 Posts
Mike H. If you can stop by the next outdoor race we have them there. Some indoor racers racers already picked them up at the last race. They are 25.00 and if you want to run any 19turn class that is the motor you have to run.

On another note- The new carpet has been ordered. Not sure of delivery date yet. I am also working on coming up with new pipe for the inside. We'll see how that works out.

Talk to all soon......WAYNE

·
Registered
181 Posts
For 19t tc roadcourse, can you run anything you want, just need the club 19t motor. Can you change anything on the motor?

I guess I am number 3 who is interested in tc 19t roadcourse. I have a used tc3 with irrgang carbonfiber/graphite chassis.

Thanks

Robert

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rgross98 said:
For 19t tc roadcourse, can you run anything you want, just need the club 19t motor. Can you change anything on the motor?

I guess I am number 3 who is interested in tc 19t roadcourse. I have a used tc3 with irrgang carbonfiber/graphite chassis.

Thanks

Robert
you can change BRUSHES and springs on the motor, and thats about it....
that TC3 of yours sounds great! i mean i am sure there will be a few XRAY cars, and XXX-S cars and stuff on the road course too....

-Tone

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MixMastaMM said:
Lets go for 4000 posts on the old thread. Make that 4200 got to beat out the 'pede thread

Mike
NOOOOOO ... season is changing, and so should the Thread... we be indoorz now....

-Tone

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
craftmastaschiz said:
for once i agree wit mike
by the time iundoors is over, we should have like 60,000 in this thread.. there will PROLLY be a lot of TALKING and stuff about indoors - we should have a GREAT season... and a great time sharring ideas and such about the indoor season....
Craig, you need to to me a BIG favor.... can you try to type ENGLISH with some kind of punctuation? Just so i dont have to read stuff 6 times over? Thanks!

i got a good question - if someone was looking for a 12th scale pan car, what one should that person get?

-Tone

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
rgross98 said:

Thanks

Robert

There's more than 3 that are interested Robert. On the motor you can change springs and brushes, its like racing a stock class, just with a little faster motor.

Nick

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
eviltone said:
by the time iundoors is over, we should have like 60,000 in this thread.. there will PROLLY be a lot of TALKING and stuff about indoors - we should have a GREAT season... and a great time sharring ideas and such about the indoor season....
Craig, you need to to me a BIG favor.... can you try to type ENGLISH with some kind of punctuation? Just so i dont have to read stuff 6 times over? Thanks!

i got a good question - if someone was looking for a 12th scale pan car, what one should that person get?

-Tone
Oval 12th car?

Nick

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well Tone, i ran my 12L3O with pretty good success last season. Marty bought a Hyperdrive and went back to his 12L3(hidden message). Get what you want, im sure they are all gonna be just as competitive, i think Nick when he ran 12th was running an old azz 12L.

FreAk

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
satrnfreak said:
Well Tone, i ran my 12L3O with pretty good success last season. Marty bought a Hyperdrive and went back to his 12L3(hidden message). Get what you want, im sure they are all gonna be just as competitive, i think Nick when he ran 12th was running an old azz 12L.

FreAk
Werd.... thanks Mike.... a plain jane 12l3o sounds good... tryin to get my bro into some sort of car this winter.....

-Tone

1 - 20 of 1687 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.