Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 822 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
im stoked, last season before i move to florida for college. lets make it a good one. ive got my car so ill be heading up for the work days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just curious, besides getting the track (dirt) ready for this season, what else is on the agenda for the work days? Any other general improvements?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Happy Easter to all out in Dirtrunner's land.
Remember to mark down the work days at the outdoor track on your calender. See you all soon.............WAYNE

·
Registered
19 Posts
Happy Easter to every one who celebrates it if i have any say ill be at the track working this weekend i don't know if dad can make it i miss ya all
~Cortney~

·
Registered
355 Posts
The 1st work day is this saturday April 14, from 10 am- 3 pm, I'm not sure how much practice there will be, but bring cars, to test track conditions. Charlie

·
Registered
484 Posts
I dont think so, I think the jumps and stuff might move but the layout is the same. DR tends to change it totaly every 2 years, and this will be the 2nd year for this layout.

-JMatt

·
Registered
484 Posts
Charlie has a million of them so he does my dad's bodies and such. The kahne body you saw at the last indoor race was done with vanhorn's graphics that he gave me. Ask him where he got em from. Said he got 4 sets for $20 or something.

-Matt

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jammin MattDog said:
Charlie has a million of them so he does my dad's bodies and such. The kahne body you saw at the last indoor race was done with vanhorn's graphics that he gave me. Ask him where he got em from. Said he got 4 sets for $20 or something.

-Matt
Charlie r u on here?if so he pretty much just asked the question for me.if not ill see you tomm.

1 - 20 of 822 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.