Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We got eight electric sprints running weekly,five plus electric truck. So far we got five guys that will be running 1/8 scale late model. What do you have? Where are you located? Anybody out there close by,we need more racers!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ran a L8 last week at the track. First run with the car. Great time, this class is a lot of fun. I see a lot of close fun racing this summer.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Gentleman,

I'm looking to build a 1/8th scale Late Model and was interested to know what chassis you all are running up there. I live just north of Pittsburgh and would be making some trips up there next year. I checked out your web-site and didn't see anything for rules on 1/8th LM.
Any and all suggestions on chassis platforms, gearing, engine/pipe combinations, and tires are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, Any 1/8 scale based buggy works well, most of us are running kyosho's.30,000 in the front, 10000 in center,1000 in rear.
Web site will be updated at the first of the year.There will be rules for the 1/8 scale, no motor limit,there will be a street tire rule,rear spoiler and side dam hieght rules.
Hope to see you this spring!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
rc3 said:
Hi, Any 1/8 scale based buggy works well, most of us are running kyosho's.30,000 in the front, 10000 in center,1000 in rear.
Web site will be updated at the first of the year.There will be rules for the 1/8 scale, no motor limit,there will be a street tire rule,rear spoiler and side dam hieght rules.
Hope to see you this spring!
Sweet....keep me posted on rule changes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts