Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2413 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ALL:
One of the items up for descussion is the spec Nitro Late class. Looks like we have about 5 guys that are real interested, nothing concrete at this time.

I will say that if we do have a class of these cars which could delute the stock nitro lates, we would run them together from time to time if there is not enough of one or the other for the night.

Sounds like the guys that want to run a spec class are going to run the stock as well which would be great, gives you more track time and the fact that there is a entry fee break for the 2nd class and has people racing more during the night.

Also the spec cars do qualify to run the stock class and novice class. So if you can not afford two cars and want to run two classes you are all set there. If you cannot afford a second car you need to contact me as I have several that I am going to let go REAL cheep. They are in my way!

Duke

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'd like to try the nitro Late Model thing next year. I have the engine tuning basics down, so I just need a car at this point. Every used NTC3 I've seen is either in really bad shape or doesn't have what I need. I'd appreciate it if you guys could keep a lookout for either a roller with all the necessary upgrades or something complete that has a decent engine. I'm going to be taking a break from this site due to issues I've had from certain advertisements, so if you spot something or have one for sale, please send me an email through my profile page.

Duke, you going to try an EDM class this next season?

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to try the nitro Late Model thing next year. I have the engine tuning basics down, so I just need a car at this point. Every used NTC3 I've seen is either in really bad shape or doesn't have what I need. I'd appreciate it if you guys could keep a lookout for either a roller with all the necessary upgrades or something complete that has a decent engine. I'm going to be taking a break from this site due to issues I've had from certain advertisements, so if you spot something or have one for sale, please send me an email through my profile page.

Duke, you going to try an EDM class this next season?
I have several Nitro lates CHEEP (they are in my way) and yes on the EDM.
Getting a Rocket from Custom Works. Who else would like me to order one for them?

Duke

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
10.5 electric latemodel for me
I will have a 10.5 car for 2010 as well. It WILL have a Mamba Max Pro in it!

ALL:
I am working on a quantity buy from one of my suppliers so I hope to sharpen my pencil on the prices for the Mamba esc's. Tire prices will be lower this 2010 season as well as drivers getting even biger breaks for running more than one car.

2010 will be a great year for the Raceplex!

Duke

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
In a world where everything in RC keeps costing more, Duke figures out a way to bring costs down! Who does that?

LMK on what you come up with for MM pros, foams, and whatever else your ordering in that quarterly buy.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I will have a 10.5 car for 2010 as well. It WILL have a Mamba Max Pro in it!

ALL:
I am working on a quantity buy from one of my suppliers so I hope to sharpen my pencil on the prices for the Mamba esc's. Tire prices will be lower this 2010 season as well as drivers getting even biger breaks for running more than one car.

2010 will be a great year for the Raceplex!

Duke
depending on when you place that order I'm in also.

1 - 20 of 2413 Posts