Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A dirt offroad track is in the making and will be opening in a few weeks or so , the outline is done and a couple of banks are made and a couple truckloads of soil are coming in a couple weeks.
Layout of the jumps and track are in the works, but always open to suggestions. Give a shout on here or at [email protected] and ill get with ya. Just trying to get the word out. Cost will be reasonable but its all in the works and will be posted when were ready. its going to be more of a bashing track and there is talk of holding races as well. Lots of crazy stuff going on out there.... So youll be more than welcome out there Rich AKA bustedparts.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
can anybody help me out and tell me what a shumacher cat 2000 4wd buggy with everthing including radio and spare parts might be worth

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
the buggy if in good shape should be wirth anywhere between 100.00 and 150.00, as for the electronics, it depends on what they are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
info

woot!! im for it i live in muskegon however i drive 1/10th scale ... where is the track located msg me and leme know :thumbsup:

*lol didn't realize this was in 2004 haha leme know if the track was ever completed and i still want the info on it so

1 - 4 of 4 Posts