Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
sweet.. i love dio's you could also post this in the custom area and diorama area. i know thay would love the pics.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Your photos and chice of cars are GREAT. But I do have to say this is the single best diorama I have ever seen!!!! I know it's all based on taste, but that's mine right there!
I now have to go build something like that! WOW

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind replies, I will surely tell my friend.

This diorama is actually my friend's rendition of the Long Beach Grand Prix's turn 11.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Going through the step by step thread is simply fantastic.

Those bleachers are a work of art in itself. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can only wish to have the talent to do something like that. Congrats!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, he signed up in HT last Sunday.

I haven't seen him here, but there you go, his email address.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys... :wave: Sorry I got lost on the way to Hobbytalk... :p

First of, I'd like to thank CarC for posting pictures from our "photoshoot" session 2 weeks ago. And thanks also to theArchitect for linking the step-by-step of Turn 11. Honestly, this was a surprise. I wasn't aware of HobbyTalk up until CarC called me up late Sunday and said he posted some pics of my work. And the best thing was... he said people liked my work. At that point, I just had to visit this site and see for myself. :thumbsup:

And... WOW! Thank you all for the positive comments... really appreciated. The dio is actually not done yet. I sort of forced myself to bust it out when we had that photoshoot. Hopefully, I get the time to work on it more as I really want to move on with other projects... this was only my 3rd dio and I can say that I've learned a lot from creating it. Hope you guys can chime in and provide suggestions for this and future projects. I'm used to constructive criticism... so those are welcome also. Again, thanks for looking and appreciating! Such a nice warm welcome for someone new to this forum. :)

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
It's neat 'cause you don't have to get overwhelmed with building a whole race track.
You focused on one small area with dramatic effects.
This will inspire many people...welcome to HT! :wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Eeyan, thanks so much for joining our little family here at HT, were glad your here.

As for criticism, no constructive or otherwise from me! Super work, and very inspiring.

Ward

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Eeyan love turn 11. drop some pics in on the custom board for us. we love dio's there also and we do everything there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts