Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
So that means...

...this puppie has 3 WL tires!? Right? :cool: (splus a smudge of chocolate Fest cake on blister, over rear tire) :hat:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
looks like someone hit the punch bowl a little early lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
I likem....even the ones with the Fest cake too...

Yep..there are two variations...ones with 10th anniv on the right and WL on the left and then visa versa.....but that one pic you have there with the mix match tires is the first I have seen. Very cool indeed!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I took a moment to go and look at mine... with a low powered lupe and some decent light I was able to see that both of mine have 10th Anniversary on the hidden side (passenger side) while the revealed side has White Lightning on them.

·
7,461 Posts
I'm... I'm... I'm really struggling here...

I've never wanted to open a car as much as I want to open this one... its sooooo kewl...

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Kenny Kaos said:
I'm... I'm... I'm really struggling here...

I've never wanted to open a car as much as I want to open this one... its sooooo kewl...
Do it! Do it! Do it!...............:devil:
C'mon, it's peer pressure, you're supposed to give in! :lol: ;)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Kenny,

Just put down the blister and walk away. Take a stroll around the block, watch a ball game on TV. The feeling will pass. :)

·
7,461 Posts
Eventually I will open one of the. {I have two} but I need to get a display area for the ones I open...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am torn though..... to keep it in the dispaly case with the rest of my Fest cars or in the Custom made 10th Anniversary Case by Carney Plastics with the rest of the 10th Anniversary Cars.....

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Nice pics Rob...thanks

HotRodHarry said:
I likem....even the ones with the Fest cake too...

Yep..there are two variations...ones with 10th anniv on the right and WL on the left and then visa versa.....but that one pic you have there with the mix match tires is the first I have seen. Very cool indeed!
If the info that was circulating at LF is accurate,there are only 3 cars with WL and 10th annv tires on the same side:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts