Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a digital gt racers set off of ebay I can not get either of the lane change sections to work I don't have any dead spots in the track the only thing I saw odd was that the set came with a pro x plug which i understand is fine as the digital and prox use the same power voltage could of came shipped from the company that way I looked at the bottom of the track on the lane change sections and it says digital so i am assuming its not pro x track does the pro x say pro x on the bottom of the track ? I just find it odd that both would be faulty but dont want to go after the seller for something carrera is responsible for I was hoping maybe someone on here could show me a picture of the bottom of a lane change section for digital track

Thanks in advanced for any help in this matter

·
Registered
4 Posts
did you make sure the lane change sections are facing the right way. the little led light (which actaully doesnt light up, should be at the start of the lane change. Other than that the only thing i can think of would be the black box. Do you have wireless or wired controllers?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sections are going the right way I am thinking it could be the black box as I can not set the cars to run in ghost mode its wireless

·
Registered
20 Posts
Track

Hello, i just had the same thing happen to me two weekis ago and what i did was run the digital cars on a analog track switch the button on the bottom and and ran it a few times pulled it off diconnected the analog power base and plugeed the digi back in and it worked i think this some how clears any bad settings..make sure to unplug the digi power from the control center when using analog.marc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts