Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Diff Question For 12L3

I am having an issue with my 12L3 diff. It loosens up after about 10-15 laps around the track. Not sure what the issue is. I have the standard diff set up per the directions. It has not been upgraded to the large rings. I just rebuilt the diff and have had this issue ever since then. I put in new diff balls and bearings. I also replaced the adjustment nut. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may have over looked??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys, It is fixed. When I first put the diff back together I used my old set of tires. After practicing I put on a set of RC 4less tires. After 98Ron's suggesting I remembered that the new tires did go on tight. After I got home, I went and took it back apart. The new tires were extremely tight. I put on a set of CRC tires and they just slipped right on. Thanks for the input everyone. Now I am ready for the Billy Leader race tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.