Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey diehard diecast fans. I've just created a website for us by us to make our internet searching for diecast cars a little easier. So far people have been telling me that they love it on diecast.org. The site is called diecastbuddy.com and it is available for all those who are tired of spending hours finding their favorite car. Check it out and let me know what you think and thanks for having me be apart of your community.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
diecastbuddy

Haven't thought of forums, but that would be an excellent addition to the site. In fact I'm also planning to add a collector's section and news section. Be on the lookout for these sections coming up soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Diecastbuddy

The site should be working perfectly fine. Please spread the word about diecast buddy. Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you do me a favor... can you post a link to your site... for some reason and i dont understand why... i can not get it to come up on 3 different computers i have tried to call it up on.. i feel really stupid about this, but i have no issues getting any other web site to come up. thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey tabeltop trucker, try diecastbuddy.com. Just type in http://www. ...... before diecastbuddy. You should be able to get there with no problem. I had my webhosting service restart the servers just in case. If anybody else is having problems please let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Maybe I have my security settings set to high or something, but that didnt get me there either... Im dumbfounded as to why it wont come up... please dont think Im trying to give you a hard time, Im not... and IE is what im using.
A 2nd thought was that perhaps my ISP has not gotten the updated DNS list with your website. I tried the jamesallen link and got "The Page cannot be displayed" and down at the bottom for an error is said "Cannot find server or DNS error"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm....this is a tough one. I'd check to make sure you have javascript enabled in your advanced settings on your browser. Let me know what the error is as well after you reset your settings.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. I'm trying to get diecastbuddy more in the mainstream. Whatever you can suggest would be greatly appreciated. I'm always standing by to listen to your concerns.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts