Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear all Late last year I had 42 sets of 2 vipers made. One has red tampo print the other has green tampo print. These vipers were made for the Diecast Viper Club a very small group of about 12 collectors. Since there are only a small number of us I have been wanting to do something speicial with the rest. I have been in discussion with Mark Hosaflook about posting these with 1/2 the profit going to ADDWC or 2007 fest for awhile now and it is with his permission I post these here. Mark and Rob may do what ever they need to with the money as long as it goes to either ADDWC or 2007 fest.

Each set of 2 vipers will be $30 plus shipping - Shipping in the US or Canada will be $5 others please email for a quote.

I will forward $5 from each purchase to Rob or Mark. I have only 30 sets!

If all 30 sets are sold and paid for by 3-4-07 I will kick in an additional $50 to the charity.

Payments may be made by Paypal ($36 total for US and Canada)
or
USPS Money Order ($35 total for US and Canada)

Please email me with your order

Here are some pics. The vipers will come in hand #'d boxes. Thanks for your support, David

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those of you that can't view photobucket at work (like me) :( here are the photos posted at jlcollector.com Thanks Wyatt!!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
You have an e-mail !

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
You have more mail.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DadsCoronet said:
Payment is on the way. :) .....along with a little sumpin'.... :D
Yours went out today too. Since I know where you live I figured I could send yours before the payment made it here LOL.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am glad you guys like them!

Mark payment arrived today with bonus thank you for the viper you are truely the RAOK King!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I got mine today. The pictures dont do them justice. These are really sweet! Another set for the "special" display. Thanks!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Mine arrived AOK. Nice packaging. They look great in the diplay case.
The green flocked seats actually look better with the casting being tampoed as a holiday car instead of a poker car.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I saw Ron Wenger's on a couple days ago and I must say, the green seats make the casting. No kidding. For a holiday themed car it's perfect and really adds to the pair. I caught myself petting the seats like some kind of goof ball.:p

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well Mark there are more sets available. You could have your very own to pet all the time ;)

So far $35 raised for the ADDWC from this post! Thanks to all that have gotten a set.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I still have some sets available. I am keeping this offer open until 3/31. Mark I will send the check the first week of April. So far $40 raised for the charity.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts