Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hey dude, any word on when the Skydiver's gonna be coming out. I'm looking good on a new job, so that could definitely be in the cards.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, birthday in May.....need to start hinting to wife....so much easier and she just loves to spend money on me! (same women who bought me a new 31"TV, new home theater system, and all 7 seasons of DS9 for Christmas) And you think I'm gonna get rid of this woman!!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Comet Minatures www.comet-miniatures.com are reporting that the street dates for Skydiver and Interceptor have been pushed back to Sept and Oct.

I also notice that Comet Miniatures are taking pre-orders for the Product Enterprises large scale TB-1, TB-2 and TB-3 @ £299 ea the same price as the FAB-1 which given the size seems a good deal.

Marty

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yes AT she has 2 sisters, but they are not like her.....they tell her things like "you shouldn't spoil him like that" and "he's not worth it"..they need to mind thier own business!!!!
Wife asked the other day what I wanted for my birthday and this evil grin came up on my face.......now to print out the info from your site and put it in an appropriate place for the "hint,hint" factor!

·
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Skydiver, The Interceptor and UFO gift pack and the enormous Supermarionation Replica Collection FAB 1 are all now in stock and SHIPPING from FAB Gear!
Still time to get them for Christmas if you order by Monday, the 13th.
Need I say how amazingly cool and beautiful they are?
Click the link in my signature for ordering info.
Thanks!
AT

·
Registered
938 Posts
i got my order, it was for me for xmas, :) :) couldnt resist i peeked in the box.
they are awesome . i will definitely order from anthony again:)

·
Registered
938 Posts
hi anthony
happy new year!
i was wondering if a shadomobile or shado-control are coming out, are there others coming out in the series also?
thanks for making these great replicas/models easy to obtain and be affordable. any imformation is greately appreciated.
thanks phil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts