Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped in the TRU on route 309 in Montgomeryville PA today and found pegs just brimming with Greenlight, JL, MR2.

Black with flames, 40th, motor world ......everything you can think of. There must have been 50 cars hanging. Trust me they had been picked over as there were no chase cars but worth the stop anyway. I picked up the burgundy 65 Galaxie top up convert from GL, street freaks JL 33 Ford BWF sedan and a 40th Shelby GT500 for one of my favoritye people in Pitt.

This is the first time I have seen more than about 20 total diecast on racks in any store.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I'll have to say it was a similar story at a TRU I stopped in today here in CT. Tons of GL, pretty much all of release 7 of the 40th Anniversary JLs with dupes, a few clamshell JLs from various releases including JD/3, and a boatload of M2 Machines in various releases.
Still waiting for some new mainline JLs, but I guess we won't see any until next year sometime. Also waiting for the latest Lightning Rods to show up along with release 4 of the Black Bandits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts