Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, after many years of neglect I have finally found a good home for my website. I just started moving it last night so its far from done, but my site, which has been on the web since 1997 is now becoming a wiki. The info. is the same ol' stuff until I get it all moved and pages formatted properly, but it will be so much better when I'm done....its too cool.

If your into reading about the older cars, or early PM stuff you might like it. If your looking for the latest greatest info you won't find it here.....(but you used to back in the day)..

http://johnnylightning.wikispaces.com/

I'd guess it will take me a week or so to get it all organized and such, but at least I'm finally getting it off of that annoying free-web host site with all of the annoying pop-ups....

Jack

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks......btw, I could use some assistance with photo's. I want to get photo's collected of every Topper product made. I have many of them, but many of your photo's are better. If you would like to donate some photo's please email them to me using the email of jlightning-at-usa-dot-com.

Jack

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
midtown said:
I'm having flashbacks! Great to see your site running again.
I can't believe its been 10 freak'n years since I started that site. It never left the web, but the free host were I had put it ended up to be such a pop-up nightmare it made the site virtually unvisitable (if that's a word). Hopefully by the end of next week I'll be all caught up with the move. I'm just doing a cut-n-paste then some shuffling, etc. Wiki's don't work the same as html, but in the long run it will be much betta'.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts