Hobbyist Forums banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Administrator
28,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Made it to the ends of the Ss today! One more letter to go in this phase of the Diecast Encyclopedia entrys. I added Siku for another focused review and Summer is still on the main list for additional resources and time frame clarifications. Also have the Superior name and its associations to review again. There were at least two brands of Superior so far that made different scales of diecast models than the other.....

·
Administrator
28,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Finished up with Tts early yesterday morning and then spent most of the day adding information on Siku and Wiking and their related brands.

The Tts had a lot of 2 letter abbreviations used for a lot of brands either as their initials or as the prefix lettering for the base plate numbers. And more than a dozen started with "Toy.... Also ran across two listed as "The.... and decided to enter them under the Tts and also under the next word in the index for them.

This should bring the brand index as complete to any brand name listed or included in The Diecast Encyclopedia entries. The next task will be to finish cross checking @juantoo3s list with the index and cleaning up any of the brief history and brand nameinfo included their to now be a part of the history thread instead.

·
Administrator
28,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Today I also found a list of (43) other brands in The Diecast Encyclopedia Epilogue that are references as discovered but to late to get into publication. So another task to add to the review process unless a new edition is published first! A few I recognized, in relation to other toys and RC brands, but most I havent run across before. Those were tagged with a ' in the index listings. 🤙

81 - 83 of 83 Posts