Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the post from Macs little cars :

Autofest September 7th & 8th in South Bend Indiana! :eek: :eek: Its starting to come out now we need to know where in South Bend! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
o believe me, ive thought about a road trip, but just a weeee bit to far for my taste, and don't have the $$$ to fork out to go on that far of a trip. (read: gas prices going through the roof again, and with the toronado getting a new supercharged engine, milage will be going down on it :p )

·
Registered
255 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
As Bluto would say...ROADTRIP!!..."Did we give up when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?" :thumbsup: :drunk: :dude:
Too far for me too :cry: I certianly hope your not a {HISTORY} teacher? When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?????? :lol: If I remember correctly it was the Japanese that did that :tongue: :lol: ZF :wave:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Bluto wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed on the Cartoon "Popeye the Sailor".At least I think this is where he is getting the saying from? LOL
If you think Virginia is far from Indiana, Try Washington State.
I know that it is 1600 miles one way from here to Omaha, NE.
just 6 hours more to Des Moines, Iowa and a total of 8 hours to Davenport, Iowa from Omaha. Not sure what it is after that.
The saving has started. Still not sure about being able to make it though.
Richard

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
ZINGER FREAK said:
Too far for me too :cry: I certianly hope your not a {HISTORY} teacher? When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?????? :lol: If I remember correctly it was the Japanese that did that :tongue: :lol: ZF :wave:
Acording to Bluto, it was the Germans...

Bluto (to all): "Was it over when the Germans bombed peral Harbor?"
Otter: "The Germans?"
Boone: "Just let him go, he's on a roll"

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
computer guy said:
Bluto wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed on the Cartoon "Popeye the Sailor".At least I think this is where he is getting the saying from? LOL
If you think Virginia is far from Indiana, Try Washington State.
I know that it is 1600 miles one way from here to Omaha, NE.
just 6 hours more to Des Moines, Iowa and a total of 8 hours to Davenport, Iowa from Omaha. Not sure what it is after that.
The saving has started. Still not sure about being able to make it though.
Richard
at that rate, prolly would be cheaper to fly and rent a car...

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZINGER FREAK said:
Watch Animal House Bluto got it wrong and yes I do teach history. :drunk:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
About 600 miles or roughly 9 hours one way. My back already hurts! But still planning on it! If anyone wants to meet up from the south and ride together, that would make it a "more funner" road trip! Let's talk!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts